What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

Scapy+Python = AMAZING!!!

What is scapy? Also where did you learn to code?

scapy? what is that…

So I’m watching one of my favourite shows from when I was a kid. And it never dawned on me but how are these not In jail!!

Was just reading all the old comments and forum entries by Satoshi Nakamoto. Here is a quote that made me scratch my head…

“Sorry to be a wet blanket. Writing a description for this thing for general audiences is bloody hard. There’s nothing to relate it to.”
-Satoshi Nakamoto

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234.msg1976#msg1976

What am I doing? mmm… listening to the livestreams I missed earlier and reading some interesting stuff on SX ( https://space.stackexchange.com/questions/30952/how-did-the-apollo-computers-evaluate-transcendental-functions-like-sine-arctan ) Thinking about product launch(s) scheduled in the 4q 18, and taxes… taxes are due again. I refuse to hire a ‘tax person’, being a ‘math person’. Peter this livestream your talking about special things going on at the DCTV meet-up in October… makes me kind of want to go, just to see what your talking about, haha. HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY!
-AAA_ZioiZ

Currently reviewing designs for merchandise…

paused the interview so I can watch the live stream then back to the interview

thanks for the heads up, youtube doesn’t give me notifications really from the bell thing

Lightning and Segwit, both, if I understand correctly lighten the weight of transactions, in two different methods, preserving the block size with segwit and opening ‘lightning’ payment channels for micro and small payments… Is this similiar to CoinJoin from Mimblewimble? Is Dandelions possibly applicable to Bitcoin? Lastly, anyone have any thoughts on 1broker being shut down yesterday by the FBI?

How did I just now see this …CNBC Your a Celebrity Peter, Dang

People are slowly realizing what we’re all about…

It’s about time you got some airtime instead of scam artists like Jordan Beltford

Chilling out on my birthday weekend :call_me_hand:t2:

And yes. That tattoo does say I love house music.

Is that a tattoo of “youth?”

Working the Grind on Social media Instagram Link post to: The Loose Change Project on the Pub :beer: