What / where are you today (whatcha working on)?

I drove home today (in Sweden we celebrate x-mas a day before most other countries).

We celebrated it yesterday at my mrs mom with our 2 kiddos, opening the kids gifts, playing mario on nintendo, playing games, watching cartoons, laying on the couch, watching tv and netflix, eating, drinking

today after 1,5h drive through the gorgeous swedish country side, laid on the couch all day watching the tv series snowfall and eating left over x-mas candy and pizza

perfect :ok_hand:

looks insane! laskdjf lkasjd flksdj

Had some leftover ham so it only makes perfect sense :beers:

transformer explosion https://q13fox.com/2018/12/27/new-yorkers-report-strange-light-over-the-city-power-outages/

This made me lol.

i just had a bone in ribeye in the sous vide for 3 hours… when i went to take it out i realized that i never turned it on… lmao. fml now i have to wait a long as time to eat dinner. time to start drinking i guess.

Just got the Anova sous vide for Christmas. Wow! best steak I’ve ever cooked…so easy it feels like cheating.

i’ve had the Anova Precision Sous Vide Cooker with Wifi for over a year now. i don’t cook my steaks any other way. I should change my name from grilling with guns to sous vide with guns lol

Upgraded the hard hat for 2019.

May the games begin :cut_of_meat:

props to @CryptoDad for grilling!!! That barn sauce is something fine on ribs!!! #grillnight #nodirtydishes

I just had to share today. I busted out laughing

Its my Birthday Cryptonation!!! I thank God… its all about Gratitude for the 420 months on this planet. Many more Bitcoins indeed… am committed to change peoples lives this year. 1JFwRrNDYFqcFi4UqTUAGTj8RxPXCkt1je is My #BTC Wallet Address. Thanks in Advance for the Warm Birthday wishes. … Call me a Pro but I am a Master chasing a Monster who is Mega #Epic2019 Am Blessed and highly favored. :bowing_man:‍♂

https://beta.yen.io/peter/status/154724881341410

Sunday grill and chill.

working on that agile culture

Coming back to reality.

Putting in that work.

Holla!!