What will be the BTC bottom? | Predictions

I think 2-3k will be the bottom.

All I’m doing is just looking at past market cycles and mapping out where their bottoms were post-pump compared to the price pre-pump. Maybe this will give a good idea - idk :stuck_out_tongue:

gimme your predictions and why you think so!

7 Likes

$1 :sweat_smile: Ksidneisnjdkxodmd

4 Likes
6 Likes

Oh man. If it goes that low. I’ll sell my spleen

14 Likes

What do u think it will go to @peter ?

Mine is $1400-5k

4 Likes

That’s quite a estimation to 1400 lol

4 Likes

I think were very near it now I think we may hit $7000 of course it could go lower but I have the same feeling I had in december when everyone was a bull now everyone is a bear so I’m buying all I can now.

5 Likes

Well if we look at where it started in 2009… Why not go BIG? Bitcoin $0.20 by the end of today…

Love it -->

3 Likes

well that’s the area once I get there see how I feel about the market to narrow down the figure.
I thought it was a good guess as was 1k off it and was laughed at when we was over 10k and was told it would never go lower :wink:

4 Likes

It is possible. The alternative is also possible. Really depends on market sentiment fueled by good/bad news in relation to crypto adoption. Time will tell.

3 Likes

if it hits 1400. I wont dca for a few weeks and buy one. its more than I would spend, but not more than I could afford to lose. I can easily justify the risk v. reward for it.

When it spikes again. It will be well out of my reach for a long time at a 100 bi weekly DCA hah

4 Likes

Don’t forget to short it when it drops for maximum gains :rocket:

4 Likes

IMO if that really happens and goes to 1000 then I think it will be Very difficult for it to ever make it back.

5 Likes

Exactly because mining will go to shit which is why I think the bitcoins o g’s will step in and pump it up after the short

2 Likes

The bottom sellers dream to cover the newly sold bag…

Or the Whale spitting his bubbles to lure them to the surface -->

3 Likes

The bottom was $6K on February 6. :bitrocket: :fu:

13 Likes

It doesn’t matter does it? I make money nearly every day using it. I don’t care what BTC is doing much cos I know it will recover. Concentrate on the coin, not the fiat equivalent. Is what I do anyway and now making quite a lot.

4 Likes

Never short bitcoin.
Period

9 Likes

It does matter. Ignoring a bearish period is the best way to make you miss out on massive opportunities to not only buy cheap but increase your holdings!

2 Likes

If you want to increase you bitcoin holdings it DOES NOT matter one tiny bit what the BTC is against USD or GBP or anything else if you are trading BTC with some other coin. The way BTC goes only defines BTC against the fiat coins and that makes no difference whatsover to the trade you just made. Your BTC holdings remain the SAME. finell.

1 Like

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠