When Bitcoin Moves - Who Hits You Up?

Starting a new thread. I seriously should have done this 8 years ago. But hey. Is what it is.

So. When bitcoin moves… who hits you up and asks you if it’s a “good time to get into bitcoin?”

[SCREENSHOTS ARE MOSTLY APPRECIATED!]

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

My uncle in Korea… talking about probably the KBS bitcoin lamborghini video.

8 Likes

People i haven’t spoken to in years tend to hit me up :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Thats amazing :joy:

If you werent so busy, i’d say you should troll him & ask him specifically what you guys supposedly talked about.

4 Likes

SCREENSHOTS GUYS @Marc3456 @MaxP

5 Likes

Nobody asks me. Happy for it, too. :smiley:

Suggestion: Everybody that’s reaching out to you and asking, write back and say, “nope, not now. I’ll let you know when…” Then put 'em into a special email list on Mailchimp. Set up an automated emailer that emails them, “Now is the time to buy!” after the golden cross occurs on weekly, or alternatively, when BTC hits a new 52 day low.

Either that or reply back, “why aren’t you DCA’ing weekly already??”

7 Likes

Super relevant! I can’t share screenshots they’re in Arabic. Last bull run I got texts from my dad who refused to invest when it was at 1k and he told me that “I live in a virtual world that doesnt exist”. He texted me when it was @17k and wanted me to buy him some and I refused this time. But he did it himself anyways and got jumped :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s always phone calls! I’ll make sure to screenshot if anyone gets to me through messaging!!

4 Likes

no one hits me up but I do see random news feed of friends on my FB talking of BTC :rofl:

3 Likes

No one ever hits me up regarding #BTC, I live in a relative wasteland of disinterested crypto-magnons…lol!

2 Likes

Woah thanks for sharing. I bet its getting harder and harder for OTC to find liquidity. Also I forgot to mention, its me your triplet! I was seperated from you and John at birth!

1 Like

Tried to mention crypto to friends and family over a year ago. No one cared. So I don’t tell anyone I own crypto. I’m sure my ex-gf would hit me up if she knew of my gains this year. :rofl:

3 Likes

· YEN · YouTube · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·