When is too much Star Wars, too much?

So, more Star Wars movie series are being announced, this time from Game of Thrones‘ showrunners. My question is when is more Star Wars movies too much??

I think the quantity will not help the Star Wars brand in the long run, the wow factor will start to fade way and will be replaced by the “oh another star wars movie…”.

2 Likes

Disney will drag every last dollar out of the franchise. Easier to accept it and just enjoy them for what they are.

2 Likes

Saw The Empire Strikes Back when I was 8 years old. Magical experience. Since then things have gone from bad to worse.

2 Likes

:point_up:t3::point_up:t3::point_up:t3::point_up:t3::point_up:t3:… not saying I like that… but it’s true.

1 Like

Why did they have to get into crypto too…sigh :disappointed:

2 Likes

Already too much. Last one was an abortion where political agendas trumped story and shit even more so over the original trilogy’s legacy. 40 yeas now. Enough. Solo will be fucking terrible.

3 Likes

I just watched Solo. I’m fine with a new SW movie every year, but not two. TLJ sucked so bad, that no one went to see Solo (which was enjoyable like Rogue One). Would like to see Obi fight Maul again. :lightsaber2:
What we really need: Jar-Jar: A Star Wars Story.

1 Like

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠