Will we Survive The Transition?

So… We all talk about going to the moon, Lambo Colors etc…
I think were still thinking Very much inside the box with these kind of things.
i’m Not trying to say not to dream, But Employ foresight.
Will these companies survive the Transition?
How will things be when the dollar dies for however long it takes for the world to stabilize after that?
When the $ dies… how do we measure our Holdings/Earnings? Gold, silver, yuan?
Right now we all dream in USD, So what happens in the Transition? How do we measure them?
A Lot of Companies kept alive by banksters and crooks. Which companies do you think will make it through the storm?

Like what happens if we have no power world wide for months? Fuel prices skyrocket, Price to deliver food and goods skyrockets to the point its only profitable to raise the prices… which people can already barely afford… Then healthcare FREEZES. Police and Govnt staff Disfunctional, Looting and pillaging.
Are any of the CryptoNation hodling Gold or Silver as well?
No communication, no internet, no power, no heat (winter is coming) Its all very possible.
Like if NK Launches a nuke, even if it doesnt hit the ground, and some missile defence system shoots it down in the atmosphere… a nuke at a certain point in the atmosphere would cause a Hemispherical EMP, Possibly world wide who knows. And from then on who knows…

All i know is right now, China is about to KILL The USD Oil business.Basically USD got a kiss of death from China Russa, Iran and who ever else is sick of working with USA… USA Is the real bubble. And i think we all have lots of important choices, decisions and preparations to make. Regardless of how we doing right now, They say this next financial crisis that is coming will be the worst ever. Worse than the Great depression. and if you want a good idea of how things went back then, im sure theres videos on youtube, if u can bare to watch them that long.

Not trying to be a fear monger… just wondering if im the only one with this on their mind?
Will we be able to quickly adapt to this great world wide shift? Or will we succumb to the lack of foresight?

what are your thoughts?

2 Likes

I can die tomorrow.
Who knows…

3 Likes

Bitcoin of course! :wink:

I really have to say that all this negativity in some of the latest posts around here starts boring me a lot!

Are we gonna discuss prepping and survivalism here too?

3 Likes

don’t let the media pump fear into your head. we are about to enter a new renaissance era/golden age and cryptos and blockchain are leading the way. the fiat fraud system has to die, as an early crypto adopter you will be doing ok regardless. we will do better than survive the transition, we will thrive during the transition.

3 Likes

I Am confidant at that, but i also have this voice in my head saying the opposite, that it could get ugly for a few months before it gets better. Im just wondering if anyone has given this any rational thought. Im sure we will be fine, but i cant not question this.

2 Likes

it will be ugly for people that arefully invested in banks, paper assets, stocks, bonds, etc. People with bitcoin, or physical precious metals/commodities should be ok.

2 Likes

Maybe read this too.

1 Like

Lol holy, i wasnt telling you guys to ditch bitcoin, im just asking if any of you have a PLAN B?
Its sad how good communities turn into trollbins in no time

1 Like

Hmm… This thread is interesting from the perspective of fear monger. Let me put in my 2 satoshi.

1. If something really bad (NK nukes the world/climate changes radically/etc.) happens, there is basically no hope for humanity as we know it. We are all mortals. So accept that and live on.
  2. If the USD fails (and it will at some point), there is not that bad. Of course, there are going to be couple of years of a GREAT FUD, but the world (given that we don’t fall into chaos afterwards) is going to carry on. I strongly believe that Crypto is the future of money. And you see, there is a slow transition to crypto going on right now in the world.
1 Like

my plan b is not to be in the system when the engineered collapse happens. the plan is to collapse the global economy and leave the masses holding the bag. I will be holding crypto and physical resources and shorting the fiat system.

2 Likes

Im with you 100 on that! almost got bank leeches off my life!!

Anyone hodling gold or silver? Anyone considering before it skyrockets too>?

1 Like

If someone launches a Nuke the US dollar will be the least of my concerns.

3 Likes

This is why some people do not take crypto seriously :joy:

3 Likes

I think we live in an unprecedented time in history. At this moment the internet is connecting people around the world regardless of country creed or race. Literally anything you want to know is a click away and now we have a decentralized financial revolution occurring never before seen in human history. Im optimistic long term but there are going to be many bumps in the road. I turned off television years ago once i realized the amount of fear, propaganda and divisiveness that it creates.

Its good to think about worse case scenarios and understand the paradigm we live in. I just try not to get caught up in negativity of it all. Life is full of uncertainties, the only certain thing in life is death.

I own some metals but i think crypto currency has better use case and potential. If things really came down to a “doomsday” scenario i dont think precious metals or even crypto will matter much. It would work itself over time anyways.

I honestly spent too much time thinking about these things and have moved on to bettering myself and creating a better life/ financial future. I think many of the issues you brought up will be solved by decentralized currency and awareness of world population via the internet.

Fyi i dont believe a word of this BS with NK and nukes, or really anything that comes out of mouthpieces of govt.

2 Likes

As one of the survivalist guys once said:

In a worst case scenario there are only three types of resources: alcohol, smokes and ammo.

But i really hope we never get to that point!

2 Likes

For real, in a total collapse scenario the only real currencies are guns, ammo and control.

If the dollar dies you would measure BTC against all other currencies and against hard goods like rice, oil, wheat, gold and how many lambos a BTC can buy. Obviously

2 Likes

At least with those I guess that you can really give a fuck.

2 Likes

in a nuclear holocaust im not sure how digital currency has much worth when power and ISP connections probably wont be readily available to most.

i think hoarding food and shelter and medecine is going to be what matters

4 Likes

Once things get better its value would be even better in my opinion.

1 Like

I am holding onto gold and silver!

My own TA says we are set for a long term bottom on both, oil as well. Many commodities in general seem to be bottoming.

2 Likes

💰 YEN · DCTV ·️ Bitcoin Lambo · 10 Days of Bitcoin ·️ CEO's Brainpan 🧠