XinFin Kick Starts Blockchain Engineering and Business Development Lab at

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/xinfin-kick-starts-blockchain-engineering-and-business-development-lab-at-university-of-california-berkeley-usa-685819171.html - Interesting stuff!

XinFin is really paving the way to make progress in bringing enterprise solutions to companies quickly. They are quickly spreading like wild fire.

Everyone should start paying attention to this project, team and join the community!

3 Likes

Roger Ver who was also invested into XRP at its start is also invested into this. Seems interesting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now if only the Captain himself, @peter would provide a video review, overview or acknowledgement of this hybrid blockchain, then I think people will become more aware of this awesome project/team! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

nooo. no need for any awareness atm :wink:

3 Likes

What i find most interesting about XinFin is the whole concept of the hybrid blockchain i.e. a public and private blockchain rolled into one.

XinFin is the first hybrid blockchain and currently the only hybrid blockchain.

Hybrid provides an enterprise-ready blockchain solution that is much better suited to highly regulated enterprises and governments as it enables them to have the flexibility and control over what data is kept private versus shared on a public ledger.

4 Likes

XinFin will be revolutionary, mark my words

5 Likes

Yes, and so undervalued. Just imagine being a bag HODL’er of one million plus and when a year rolls by, you’ll laugh, cry and smile at the same time!

3 Likes

Very potential player in cryptotown.

They’re aiming at global crypto awareness also on government level.
I saw an interesting tweet about connecting with the minister for Financial Services from Malta Silvio Schembri.

By investing in Xinfin you dont invest in an idea, you’re investing in a working platform (TradeFinex) powered by XinFin hybride blockchain.

Also their partnerships with names such as OMFIF, TEMASEK and RAMCO.

Sounds like its gonna be huge, check it out yourself.

3 Likes

Xinfin’s hybrid blockchain is a game changer! Roger Ver and Mate Tokay are advisors, partners like ramco Systems, Member of the EEA (ethereum enterprise alliance)
I am VERY optimistic!!!

3 Likes

Nice to see a fellow dutch man in here.
XDCE will launch, don’t forget to fasten your seatbelts.

3 Likes

hi zorro, its me…jansoundso…hahaha :slight_smile: greetz bro

3 Likes

yeah don’t tell anyone about this xinfin yet, i still dont have all the xdce

2 Likes

💰 YEN · YouTube ·️ YEN.CAMP 🧠