price
ripple
xrp
xrapid

Nice! I need that extra 0.02 cents move up! :rofl:

It’ll be much more than but you should take profit at your goals :joy:

You still thinking price of .77?

No need buddy. :wink:

This is one of those investments that I see holding for a very long time. I do see it survive and pushing upward but unlike others. I believe it’s a very slow but gradual upwards.

I’m in no rush for gains. I’m very patient. :kissing_heart:

Yes buddy thats my 3rd target i have .42 …53 .77

You know your stuff my man :raised_hands:t2:

It’s getting boring with this expectations of a price rise. Yet another partnership added, and yet another non move on price. What is happening?

XRP to spike down 24/25 :dicaprio1:

@Samuel_wan unfortunately we are in a bear market… I expect to be jumping up and down for a bit with a marked move downwards at some point.

Crash

That’s it!

All these partnerships will mean that when the market reverses and we go into bull mode, XRP will fly.

It’s will surpass eth in terms of market cap!

Xrp mooning! https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-r3-team-up-with-12-banks-to-trial-xrp-for-cross-border-payments/

XRP buy order set at .20 :lightsaber2: i’m over on the darkside for now but another 20k XRP to add to my holdings will keep me warm :tipping_hand_man:

Am i really seeing what I am seeing here!? Jacko with some bearish views on XRP? :joy:

I am tempted to sell my portfolio and sit in cash i feel the same about what is likely to happen over the near term. But that being said i might just keep some cash on the side and add to my positions instead as it proposes a lower risk, as to be honest my biggest fear is being caught out when we do get a reversal.

You are and i am ashamed of myself haha but BTC will hit $2000 and dragged all with it, long term still XRP for the win above all but the opportunity for lower entries is to great :star_struck:

Its happening :lightsaber1: :shushing_face:

Xrp to Coinbase pro

Well overdue given it’s popularity.

How much pump will it go before it dumps is the question.

The year is 2022.

A media reporter interviewing you asks you how you knew to buy XRP in February 2019.

You place your Cartier sunglasses on the table and take a sip of water.

“It all started with XRP coinbase listing” you state while shrugging uncomfortably.

Tel me its true :rofl: