Yen.io Suggestions

feedback
yen
yenio

@Edgardo

yes! we plan on releasing publicly early next year, if we can get all our work done!

did you make this? it’s so cool!

yea… made it while listening to the DCTV video I missed, lol

do you want to submit it to http://yenicorn.com? feel free to do so via the submission form!

Thnx, Let me know How can I Contribute to the effort…I would like to help; In the meantime I will translate something for Pub in Spanish, But i will be make an effort to help on Yen.io :sunny:

there’s a #hispanos channel that needs some help and a growing community there!

Yes Pls. Change to Español= #Español yeap Im helping them 2.
tnx

This has been done by @delirium_igniter, the category is now Español

yenfuture

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
yenSANTA

Yay I just became a Yenzien!

Coinbase and Binance being one of the biggest exchanges have the worst customer service. I recently had an issue (Coinbase), Emailed support and they literally got back to me after 11 days.

I also bought haven protocol (XHV) on nanex which is nano’s exchange. After a month, they suspended the XHV wallet for any deposits and withdrawals. What’s worse is, they have taken off the XHV/NANO trading pair off the exchange as well. I have sent them atleast a dozen of emails over the course of 3 months now, Guess what? Not even a single response. please dont let me get started on IDEX of all the sell orders ive missed because of their stupid GAS Price…

Having said that. What is the game plan for YEN.IO when it comes to customer service? I have high hopes from this project.

we hope to have the best customer service ever… but, it’s really, really hard. we’re already thinking through this type of stuff though and where we’ve started is trying to be as transparent as possible with our github profile as well as things like our Wednesday morning livestreams with peter and i…

but, we have much more work to do!

Thankyou. I think engaging call centers for support is a really lucrative idea its economical and will have an edge over the competitors. just a suggestion :slight_smile:

totally, 100% agree. customer support is great when… it’s great. but, when it’s bad… ooph.