Yen.io Welcome Team

welcomingteam
team
yen
yenio
welcome

Hello #yenizens!

Any community needs to welcome each new member with open arms, help get them started, and enable their success on the platform. Yen.io needs passionate members of the #yennation to welcome new users, a welcome team, of sorts.

All will come in time.

Here are some useful links to get an idea of what to expect:

Reach out to our current community leaders! They have the knowledge.

Yen is in beta, and is slowly adding users. It’s a process!

If you would like to be part of the beta, join our growing #quartermaster community, and have a look behind the pajis, join our Patreon https://www.patreon.com/pub/posts

More discussion to follow, but in the mean time, take a look at what’s happening on the beta - completely publicly!
https://beta.yen.io/

Excellent!

THanks for doing this! Bigly!

The Welcome Team is only the beginning… many teams in our #yeniverse will be required!

This is excellent!
I’m gathering a list of people who are interested in being a part of the Welcoming Team for YEN.io let me know if you are interested.

Our directive is to be Fun + Friendly
And, that we will be!

DM me or reply here.
And, if you are on Discord, DM me there as well.

Join Patreon to get earlier access to YEN,io
Be a part of the First Family.

i love this so much. winning!

I heard @Nynjah just upped his game in Patreon
Welcome to the First Family.
Good things ahead for us all.

… and more are coming! :cowboy_hat_face: :+1:

Very interested in the welcoming team, in a few potentially. So excited for everything!!! :fire::fire::fire:

John,
I would be interested if the opportunity arises. I’m still getting acclimated but learning fast.

Thanks,

Bob

Great!

I wanted to ask everyone.

1. Are you on YEN right now?

2. Will you be on YEN on Monday (clubs)?

Those who will be onboarded first will have an experience of YEN so will know how to help in a detailed manner.

BUT, even for those of us who aren’t on yet, we can share ideas here.
How can I create a document where we keep all the ideas? On the pub that is.

I created a google doc for all the Patreons to be a part of the Welcoming Team.
Join us on Patreon (and then Discord) to be a part of the 1st Welcoming Team!

Is yen up? Every time I go to yen.io I get the carton welcome, added on the mailing list a while back…would love to have a dig around :slight_smile:

You can check out progress on beta.yen.io
Click the x top right of the sign up dialogue box to see the site.

John, I have an official Bitcoin Pub members’ suggestions for Yen.io doc linked in my post in the “Yen.io Suggestions” thread.

Link to the doc

Link to the post in that thread

I will be getting onboarded this week, so will have a deeper understanding of Yen soon.

Turboe’d !, cheers Johnny, haven’t spent as much time as I wanted to on here and didn’t want to miss the party.

Added few thoughts of mine, hope it helps.

Don’t Worry Dave :cowboy_hat_face: party’s just getting started :balloon::tada:! Great to have you onboard here at the PUB! :beers: Keep checking in for updates for the BFR:rocket: …er, I mean YEN Launch. :wink:

Will be on Yen Beta Monday. Took the day off to take it for a test drive :lambo: (so to speak) shoot me a DM on discord if you want.

How do i log in to yen.io ? Trying to log in with facebook or google but getting blank page

You can check out the Beta at https://beta.yen.io … sign ups/login will be soon. :alarm_clock:

I see, i just noticed that some people are already buying and using the site.