Yes. We Have a Patreon! 🤩 👏 🎟 🚀

patreon
patron

No, I’m pretty sure you don’t… your support as a patron means a ton!! :+1:

I am purchasing that ticket guys. Ain’t nobody stopping me miss this show. We are going to see some spectacular sites!

@peter I have tried using paypal, and two different sources of payment and it gives me a ‘something went wrong’ error message. Probably something on my side seeing as others have been able to pledge, but i will keep trying.

ping me privately if you have any issues. i think most folks have been able to work through it. it might be authentication problems via paypal as a trusted connection, etc.

Yo Yo Yo! We got another Patreon on-board confirmed, ME! We doing this guys, we going str000ng!

thank you sir! to the moon!

@peter It’s time! :smiley: :fist:

almost there… who knows…

Just officially became a pub crawler and we are now at #250! I love what the team is building here and I’m looking forward to seeing more! :rocket:

Yo! Thanks man! Welcome to the crew! We doing it bigly!:rocket:

Welcome aboard my good friend. You’ve truly embarked on a journey that’s only made possible by your kind support, and the sincere interest you have in being a part of an amazing community :slight_smile:

Yooo @john, I’m liking your DOGE badge on your picture profile!

Joined! Thanks for everything Team!

Welcome aboard Brother!

The whole community and Pub needs people like you! I am sure on behalf of us all, we thank YOU, for joining the team and making it sustainable!

The levels are high because of you guys!!

My man!!

Thank you @Peter for coming out and meeting us in Dallas last night it was the most fun I have had in a while. I held off on my Patreon membership until the meetup because I wanted meet you and talk to you and get a feel for who you were not just who you are on paper. You have to be one of the most sincere and honest person I have engaged with in crypto’s. Keep it up and you have my support.

Dang you were on top of that one John. That was like what 2min ago?

We’ve now added Discord Rewards to Patreon! This is a live audio and chat technology! Read more here:

Big time winning. All because we learn quickly (learned why we need this). To the moon! :rocket:

Joined! woooohoooooooo:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

Glad to have you onboard! Grateful for you!