Yes. We Have a Patreon! 🤩 👏 🎟 🚀

patreon
patron

just give it a bit of time, assuming those things are in place.

Transaction successful. Ecstatic to give back for the wealth of knowledge I’ve received here. Not to mention one step closer to meeting the Booins. :blush:

lol. that movie was fun.

glad to have you here friend. you’re “in”.

How do I do this lol??

I want to use PayPal balance to become a patreon, not direct debit from the bank because I don’t have a bank account lol - -

looks like it’s available directly…

Idk it was weird, I saw where I could pay through Paypal but not with my Paypal balance - just the connected bank accounts…

Gonna check again though, got a few dollars on there just for the pub lol!

Are you a Patron? Why you take care of badge my friend? Take it mine

Just upgraded my patreon to the next level, Super excited to keep supporting. Thanks for the hard work you guys put in. @peter @ImaginaryPi @john Lets see what the year brings us.

I was wondering if it’s possible to upgrade to a different donor level in the future or are we locked in? I got this wedding coming up, and soon to be wifey is being kinda (looks around both shoulders) strict?

She don’t got me in check though. Lol, jk. Well kinda.

U can always change.

@HarryvdV Quartermaster yet ? only 79 remaining… loolz
My goal is Quartermaster too maybe EOY, if gains,!

Woohoo. Alrighty then. Thanks.

Nope im small fish

Peter would have to give me a lapdance before i consider qm

Get in the game.

8944dd8ffdbb41d681c5cf2cf6485d88

Interesting, the total opposite happened to me. The Patreon couldn’t charge the Paypal which is linked directly to my bank account until I loaded the Paypal account it self.

Just upgraded to Quartermaster! No plan B, this is it.

“People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it”
- George Bernard Shaw

And you’re right on time.

I am very excited with moving forward. I’m extremely dedicated to this opportunity and I am loyal to the cause. I am here for the Long Haul. Have a good day sir.

Good job! I just upgrade to Cryptonaut. :rocket: Let’s all support our comunnity. :slightly_smiling_face: