Agrello ICO - Smart Contracts

Ruskooo

Hi guys, I’m very new to cryptos but have already got the buzz. I plan to invest a lot of my time, effort and cash into it to see if I have what it takes to potentially get some decent returns. I’ve got a friend who’s been teaching me a lot about it as he’s very heavily involved in all of this already, anyway he’s brought to my attention a new ICO start up called Agrello - https://www.agrello.org/
He says it looks to have very good potential. I’m going to be investing some BTC into it so thought I’d share it with you all and hopefully get some thoughts and insight into it’s potential. Cheers in advance!

I too have bought into the Agrello token sale. As it’s my first ICO/token sale I’m not really sure what is meant to happen once the sale ends, something about transferring tokens to an Ethereum wallet. Oh well, I guess I will find out when the time comes.

This is also my first time with an ICO/Token sales @rubberbudgie so I guess we shall find out soon. I’m only in for 40 bucks or so for 77 Deltas. Fingers crossed we can see a good return. Really interested to see where they can take it!

Back