Alt coin tracker v2 - Auto fetching latest price from bittrex

hoangmrb

Yoooooooo!!
The Alt Coin Tracker sample from Peter is really helpful for me. But unlike Peter, I’m a lazy person and just don’t like to do things manually. So I added some changes to Peter’s sheet, so it will automatically pull newest price data from Bittrex every minute.
Demo:

via GIPHY
If you guys like it and I’ll share the scripts in here.
Anw, to the mooonnnnnnnnnnn!

Wow this is awesome work! I would love to have that if you’re interested in sharing. Is this through google sheets or msoft excel?

It through google sheets
:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have thousands in the game like some people, YET, but i’d still like to track my moon ticket automatically. Can I give it a go and plug in my data?

Here you go!!
docs.google.com

Alt coin tracker

Sheet2 INCREMENT, BOUGHT, SHARES, SELL GOAL, BTC VALUE, Current$ Value, GAINS!, DO IT?, Current tracking coins XRP, 500, 2850, 1000, 0. 109212,$ 460,-$ 40, HODL, 6 BCC, 643. 605, 2, 100, 0. 1402,$ 590,-$ 53, HODL XRP, 550, 3356. 740291, 1100, 0. 128630288,$ 542,-$ 8, HODL NEO, 229. 07125, 5...

You may need to authorize for the Google’s sheet script to run, just make a copy, check the code if you afraid of anything :p.

Are you just hooking into the API of Bittrex, or are you scraping the webpage to grab the info?

Cool. I had no Idea you could do that from Google sheets. Maybe its a bit more useful then I realised! I will definitely have a look at this when I get home from work. I was gonna do something similar with my spreadsheets :)
Will let you know how I get on I have had a look. Thank you.

Did you use querys on the bittrex API?
thats what i did bit it links to coinmarketcap. would love to use bittrex as thats where i trade. would you be willing to help me link the API? I have alot going on in my excel sheet, so editing that one would take years

Back