Binance and Neo giving gas away for Deposits

they are only giving away 0.5 GAS Tokens… which is like $14 i mean dont get me wrong free money but $14 isnt anywhere near enough money for me to take the risk of depositing my longterm hold into an online wallet.
That said… if you have some fractions of NEO sitting on bittrex, id certainly deposit that small amount to get the free gas. may be profitable to buy .00000001 NEO and then deposit it on binance

If you withdraw fractions of NEO from bittrex, you’ll end up losing them.
DONT DO IT

I deposited 1 NEO into Binance over an hour ago. Do you know how long it takes for the NeoGas to show up?

I got a reply from Binance, they told me GAS will be distributed at 12PM tomorrow (their time, roughly 12 hours from now).

I checked my Binance account and have not seen any GAS show up, I’m not sure if I need to do something for it to appear. Binance also started a new give-away with Neo and Gas. Binance is trying to attract customers. I have some neo on bittrex and some on Binance. I am waiting to see if the GAS is worth moving more to Binance.
I have not used the neon wallet yet, as I’ve stated before I’d had problems working with the Antshare wallet and will wait for all the problems to be resolved.
Also any rumors that Nano was adding Neo are just that, no confirmation anywhere.

DIEIHzZUIAACAV_bin
DIEIHzZUIAACAV_bin.jpg610x1200 161 KB

From what I can determine it’s a once a month distribution, there is an article on the binance “news section” page once you’re logged in.

Back