BITCOIN for BEGINNERS - Get Your Ticket to the Moon! [Account Setup, Purchasing, Transferring]

Thanks for doing this Peter! Such a great resource. We appreciate all the hard work and time you’re spending for the #cryptonation! Looking forward to sharing with a bunch of folks. Watching it myself now.

Nice haircut
:sunglasses:

my card doesn’t work on coinbase wish it did though cause gemini takes forever to clear my bank transactions

it’s not my best work… and frankly… i always think about sh*t that i missed and should have talked about. oh wells. life of a g!

Thanks for this Peter.
Have a question. I’ve seen this mentioned quite a bit but I guess I just don’t understand.
What does it mean to “not leave your coins in the exchanges?” How do we trade if we’re constantly taking our coins out? For example say I bought 100 shares @ $5/ea and I want to hold them until they reach $10. Wouldn’t they be in the “exchange” until that $10/per share goal was met?

Yes. There is always possibility of hack but. For small amounts it’s all good. Imho. Just be safe out there.

Thanks for the video. …goodness I wished I saw something like this 5 years ago. .I consider myself tech savy. .totally missed this btc rocket. Thought it was criminal dark Web stuff…If only …

Hey this is great Peter, Kudos to you.
I watched the video and read all the comments below it, and noticed some folks mentioning some sensitive info for you. But when I watched it, the whole video was blurry. Couldn’t read anything at all on the page from beginning to end. Can I assume these two things are related? Did you post the video blurry somehow to hide the info?
All the rest of your work that I have seen is crystal clear. Wassup, wassup, wassup???

Back