Monthly Investment in BTC or LTC

Firefight

As much as we all love BTC i still consider this move dangerous if not a little foolish…As the old saying goe’s “don’t put all your eggs in one basket”

I think it is a plausible strategy. I wouldn’t do LTC though, simply because I don’t think it moves enough, it feels a bit boring to me. I’m stacking up with NEO, potentially to get more BTC later, but lets first see how far NEO will go.
Some people have been talking about October and November being bear upcoming months for crypto, so who knows it might be worth to wait a bit with BTC, but peter will always tell you to get that BTC jo :) I kind of expected BTC to drop a bit further than the 3800 or so it dropped to earlier, but has since hit almost 4500 again, so it might be more “stable” than I expected. Instead of getting a pullback, who knows it might just walk to 5000 USD and do a pullback from there.

Hi Harry, I will be ready in the event of a bear market :cool: , lets see what happens. I will have some Alt coins ready to be sacrificed my strategy is to put in to the Alt coins that are stable, buy at leas $100 of Bit Coin each Friday, while sending extra cash to the Coin Base Wallet, in the even of a Bear Market begin to release and buy in to the dips. I need at least one ticket to the big show. By the way cheers to you and Everyone at the PUB its finally the week end!! 😁😁😁🍻

Thank you for your feed back and input, your right we can’t count on a huge dip the Market is unpredictable. And if we wait we may just be sitting on the side line watching it sky rocket.

Actually. This case could prove the opposite. 8 years of empirical evidence supports the long term viability of btc. I trust btc over any other coin

I can concede that point based on the last 8 years of data…But I still insist on making wise choices and investing everything on 1 thing is IMHO risky. History can tell us this…way longer than 8 years

Hi guys,
Right now whenever I put in FIAT, I’m going into BTC.
If I want to increase my holding of ETH and LTC in my portfolio, would it be wise to go straight from FIAT to ETH/LTC or BTC first then to ETH/LTC.
I know the latter incurs more fees, but am I missing anything here?

Start here if you haven’t already!

5_1.png
Bitcoin Beginners & Help [START HERE] - ULTIMATE GUIDE! BEGINNERS & HELP

Welcome to the Cryptonation! We’re so glad you’re here. If you’re BRAND new to crypto, we want to get you up and running as fast as possible. For those interested in a shortlink for this, please use this! - “bit.ly/2BITCOINBEGIN” Fill out your profile. A fully filled out profile allows people to know who YOU are! Also, fill out your location and see if you live near other PUB members here: CryptoNation Map Want to know how? Watch our Welcome video! Need to get going with crypto? No…

Back