Where to store all altcoins and bitcoins?

mminseitov

Hi Guys! I want to trade so much! But i’m a sucha Newbee.
I have my cash on my credit card. Can somebody just instruct me on
what to do, what wallet to use (i was thinking to buy ledger nano s), maybe you have better options to
suggest online. What exchange to use to buy altcoins? Is it possible to store altcoins on ledger nano s?
What to buy first, bitcoins or ethereum or other?
Thank you very much! And please if you have any suggestions or tips please welcome!
Martin Minseitov

5_1.png
Bitcoin Beginners & Help [START HERE] - ULTIMATE GUIDE! BEGINNERS & HELP

Welcome to the Cryptonation! We’re so glad you’re here. If you’re BRAND new to crypto, we want to get you up and running as fast as possible. For those interested in a shortlink for this, please use this! - “bit.ly/2BITCOINBEGIN” Fill out your profile. A fully filled out profile allows people to know who YOU are! Also, fill out your location and see if you live near other PUB members here: CryptoNation Map Want to know how? Watch our Welcome video! Need to get going with crypto? No…

Hi Martin, Peter has some videos to watch to walk you thru the actual account set up. The first thing to learn is that you have to register at an exchange to buy your bitcoin, this is where you use your fiat money to make a btc purchase. this can take a few days for an approval and there is a limit on what you can charge on your card.
there are only a few options to do that. After you’ve purchased your btc, then you can go buy the alts. I always recommend buying btc, with it you can buy ltc or eth, that’s just me as it’s easier to calculate what I’m buying

Back