Binance is my new fav....any input?

Isn’t the guy who started NEO behind this exchange? I think I read this somewhere.

Yeah I like the look of this one too. They operate some sort of token buy-back also I read somewhere whereby they will use some profits to buy back 50% of the supply over a period of time. Plus as a token user you get lower fees and as a token holder you earn fees from transactions on the exchange. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I will have to look at that. I bought my 1st NEO there. Check this from there site: NEO (currently still named ANS) in your wallet will produce GAS (currently still named ANC) periodically. If you have 10000 NEO in your wallet, you should receive roughly 90 GAS (ANC) in the last 30 days, which is worth about $150.
As of now, most exchanges will not give you NEO gas if you put NEO on their platforms. After a discussion with the NEO team, we together decided to disrupt the status quo.
They look solid to my NOOB eyes, they’re launching a coin tomorrow and hey maybe Peter will want to launch in the Asian market?? They have a lot of requirements see here:
https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512-Listing-a-Coin-on-Binance-com,
cheers

a 100 billion coins in circulation…good luck with that. They would need to buy back 99 billion to make some kind of scrape in the market.

LOL it’s 100 000 000 BNB (Binance Coin) or 100 million BNB. Where are you getting 100 billions from?
:grinning:

so far Binance is easy to use, sometimes they send emails in Chinese, I have some neo there to collect gas. it’s really new, adding some of the more obscure coins to gain users.

so i am not familiar with this coin…anyone can provide any kind of info whats diff about it? also where are you guys buying?

even 100 mill is a lot. btc 16 mil? neo 50 mil? i don’t know…anyone that can talk me into this one?

Back