ADX, have you guys been paying attention?

ElectricSheep

I was looking at ADX. It has performed all week long. Its a coin that has something to do with advertising and making it ethical for all parties. IDK, crypto guru’s take a look at this and help a brother out.

The partnership between AdEx and NEO official. Adex is porting its Core to NEO which is currently the largest Chinese blockchain.

Possible entry points on the hourly? Still monitoring. We can see things can get interesting throughout the day. Especially once the Asian market becomes more active.

YUP! but asia never sleeps. To much money to be made. I’m trying to cut back on sleep. To much news in the crypto world! Its overwhelming trying to stay on top of the cryptonews.

I heard that it hasn’t been on Chinese trading site yet (please correct me if I’m wrong), but it might get a huge boost soon.

forgot to mention that I would be selling my Steemit at a loss of 341 usd !

It is a boost for both. @ 0.80ish it’s still cheap. If I had a bittrex account with funds on it I might buy 100 shares worth just to see where it goes.

I think NEO is already on Binance. Speaking of, I’m not sure about Adex entry point as well, I missed 0.00017 during my Netflix time.
:joy:

.08 hoping it goes to what ? 3 USD which I doubt… ? that would still be a loss vs loosing 341 usd on Steemit

I’m still researching the white paper so far promising. If adopted 100% on the neo platform and they deliver (AdEx) it could get some gains in the foreseeable future. Remember this is one of many apps that will be on the NEO platform. Many more trains leaving the station. Some will booom and other will bust but as long NEO preforms the rest will hopefully follow. I have a prediction. We will see the Asian market mass adopt cryptocurrencies way before the west. This could be huge. Especially Countries like Japan, they build life size anime robots for fun! What I am saying is Countries like Japan had the cell phone and apps way before the west got into it.

I wouldn’t sell anything at a loss unless you can guarantee it will never recover and be a dead coin. If you have lost faith in Steemit just hold it till you can break even and then get out. That’s just my methodology though. Don’t sell at a loss to potentially sell at another loss.

True and thats why I have never done so…
just love picking other people’s brains…
Can transfer 13k per week to my account so add more cash and dont sell in Red is my moto
Cheers

Think METADATA long term investments. Steemit is an interesting platform and has potential. Research wait research some more and learn. We are the one percent of the one percent. maybe 20 mill peeps (i may be wrong) total in on this crytotrade/investment. Still room to grow on your investment.

Hey horaciolizardojr,
You mentioned “entry point” and I always see peter talk about it. But how do you actually identify an entry point? I am going to buy 11.5k$ worth of ADX once it hits 19.2k satoshi’s.

Back