ADX, have you guys been paying attention?

I liked AdEx and bought at .12cents and it sat there quite awhile, when I researched it I was very impressed by the team, including jhan Wu, (Mr Bitmain, love him or hate him). The team is heavily Eastern European w a bit of China
I do not think it’s too late to get in. Lots of partnerships happening.
I’d kindda forgot about it because it hadn’t moved in so long!!
Both Neo and AdEx I see going up, (in my opinion)

This is what I believe is already happening. I think the US in particular tends to underestimate China a lot. What really showed me how China is making big moves towards the future was the KUKA sale. These guys are’nt sitting idle. They know what they have to do and they are doing it fast.

I think its gonna drop more. ok im gonna edit that I rushed up the charts and It felt weak, but zooming in i cant put a finger on it

Murkey how much are you thinking of putting in adEx? Are you saying 11 thousand?

Yeah, I had put 11k into there at that price. I just sold it for a hefty +77% in one day, lol.

hmm, yeah but i had a good feeling it would get pumped today~ there was a lot of hype surrounding it to be the first coin to use the neo technology and it will probably get pumped to $2+ soon

dunno weather i should buy in or not, its crazy, have you checked the % on coincap?
1hour, 24hr and 7 days are off scale!

Great, another coin to invest in lol. I’ve been keeping an eye on it but its partnership with NEO is reeling me in. That, and a way to make ad revenue better.

40.png
pabs:
whre u guys buying this
There are many exchanges, but I usually buy on Bittrex.

Ah well, sometimes it is ok to cut your losses and take the next upswing on something else

Back