ADX, have you guys been paying attention?

I bought in at 0.90 and sold at $2, it might go higher but I don’t want to risk it hahaha, I reinvested profits into Tenx and Neo

I’m gonna ride the train. The news about them teaming with NEO is big for them. Looking to.get to $5 for my exit…

For those interested, im doing a whitepaper review on AdEX here:

231_1.png
AdEX - Whitepaper Review
Problem#6 (The Biggest Problem By Far) Problem #6: Ad blockers & ad blindness Ad blocking software rose 30% in 2016, reaching a total of 615 million devices worldwide where ads and sponsored messages are blocked (308 million of these were mobile devices). Users are deliberately choosing to install ad blockers, growing weary of ads that are too intrusive and/or irrelevant. On top of this, users are also prone to developing ad blindness - a condition of consciously or subconsciously ignori…
Would love to get some input or a discussion going on their business model and solutions.

C’mon ADX, keep pushin. .00055500. half way to my exit.
What is everyone’s speculation on this horse? Of course tied to $NEO, but that aside:
  1. How high do you see this trade?
  2. Is it a short term hold?
  3. What do you like about the project?
Thx!
Nice talkin!

Tbh. I really don’t know. I threw $50 bucks at it thinking what the heck gimic coin that’s riding the NEO train. But when it kept going up I started looking more closely at the White paper, website, dev team etc and it got me a little excited.

Everyone needs to make their own decisions. We are all here to learn. We owe that honesty to ourselves.
-For our families and for our futures.

Do you think it will rise? I bought at $2 and thinking if I should sell with a loss and invest in NEO instead since its $38 right now. I only invested $100 though

Back