Buying Lots of Neo

Just my 2 cents, one single coin is a lot of risk unless that is play money for you. Holding a mix of BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, OMG etc… would be a lot safer with that amount of cash.

Uhhh, who thought gold would hit 50,000 USD? I was a gold bug. The only way it would get to 50k was a massive devaluation of the USD. If we switched to a gold backed USD the price was something like $164,000 back in 2002. Neither case was likely given the petrodollar advantage.
I said I would never buy more gold but I recently got some “gold fever” with the news of a possible gold backed yuan for a new oil contract in China. If the world can ever buy/sell oil in something other than USD, the USD is doomed. [Also gold would need to appreciate to 64,000 USD for this to be viable.] I got a good deal with some Mexican pesos @ spot. I always wanted a quantity of small coins that I could use to act out my “Scrooge McDuck” fantasies. [Ummm is this the correct forum?😳] The 2.5 peso coin is .06 ozt so you can not get much smaller than that.

I too would like to swim in a money bin. Now that I think about it, he was very bad with his money. It was sitting in a massive silo and not invested? WOW!

Scrooge McDuck had so much wealth that it could never be 100% invested. That gold cache was just his “rainy day” fund.

GDAX price for BTC is always a bit inflated and then you still have the BTC network fee.
its cheaper to do it in litecoin, trade litecoin for bitcoin on the exchange, then bitcoin for NEO

A bit inflated? - sometimes, yes.
BTC network fee? - no, not if you buy BTC on GDAX and transfer it to Bittrex.
So, if you trade LTC to BTC and then from BTC to NEO, you are paying Bittrex twice the fees.
You may argue that the occasionally “bit inflated” BTC made it worth going the LTC-BTC-NEO route, but from my experience, it has been cheaper doing BTC (GDAX) - BTC (Bittrex) - NEO.

Back