How do you grow a crypto portfolio?

I think that your success in day trading also has a lot to do with your mental and emotional characteristics. You have to be able to look at raw numbers and facts and pull your emotions out of it as best you can. If your coins plummet, don’t panic and sell off.
If a coin rises don’t get excited and buy more of it at the top. You have to be able to manage your loss anxiety as well as greed euphoria.
If you have the ability to look at the current prices as irrelevant as long as you don’t sell then you are doing better than most. Many people feel some sort of pain just by looking at losses on a computer screen. Remember that those numbers are only suggestions and new suggestions will come up tomorrow. It is your choice to sell on those suggestions or not. It is not a representation of loss or gain unless you actually sell.

i think the best way, provided the market stays bullish is to put what you can each week, and try to put in a little extra in the dips. good luck =)

Yup, this is basically my plan. I mostly hold top coins and a few alt coins.

Yeah I think I can mostly do that except, I don’t have enough money to be unemotional about short term gains or losses. So I should stick to the plan and trade on 3 months to long term, where spotting trends is rather obvious

I use a trade recommendation service on random spam and follow a couple of their recommendations on altcoin trades weekly. You will build up to a whole Bitcoin pretty quickly that way.

I dont have a blog,I linked to a service I use,I’ll avoid offering anything that I think may help from now on.

What are you babbling on about? Stealing and reposting videos? You are good at pulling shit out of your bum. A real gem,I can tell you are really radically open minded Fragmaster.

My name and email are not on that video.And you mentioned a “shitty blog” exactly what blog is that,master of frag?

the site where I get the trade recommendations is called hacked dot com,and I could give two you know whats about what credibility you give to what I post,I posted info to help the thread starter mr. self righteous.

This isn’t about me. I exposed you as a liar and scam supporter. We don’t need people like you giving any advice around here. Continue with this, and you will be suspended.

A combination of patiently waiting for your chosen new coin to be ripe for a new move; or sometimes simply seeing it is already accelerating and has plenty of upside potential (versus recent lows) and just buy it immediately. But in general trading is about patience and picking the right moment. Think cat hunting prey.
We are spoiled for choice of new trades since the market is very bullish, so using 50% of your existing position, and waiting to buy just above a bull bar closing below the moving average in a bull trend will generally be profitable quite quickly.
I strongly recommend having a look at Al Brooks video trading course. Also Bob Volman’s two trading books.

Seriously, Trevon James is such garbage. If he actually thinks bitconnect isn’t a scam he’s more stupid than he looks and he looks really stupid.

Back