WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

john

Welcome to the best Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency community on the interwebs! We are glad you’re here!​

You see, we built this site FOR YOU so that you can connect with other crypto-enthusiasts and learn more about how to invest wisely in Bitcoin & Altcoins! And, to be honest, we just want to hang out, have fun, and build something special together.

So, feel free sign-up and introduce yourself and join in the conversation!

Want a good place to get started after you sign-up? Go here:

[giphy] Again, welcome, welcome, and welcome! We are so glad you’re here! There’s so much to do around these parts that it’s really hard to know exactly where to start… … so, I’ve made a bit of a guide for you so that you can feel the most comfortable digging in, learning about bitcoin, blockchain, and the many different cryptocurrencies, and getting to know the folks here! If you want to review the original “Welcome to the Cryptonation” post, I’d encourage you to do that here: Now, there’…

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️ This is a MUST-READ THREAD!

Some more words from The Doge Lord:
Also, here are some helpful suggestions on what to share in your introduction:

1. Who are you?
  2. Where are you located?
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
  4. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
  6. And, how did you find The Bitcoin Pub (we’d like to know!)?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, if you’re brand new to crypto, make sure to check out our ULTIMATE GUIDE to GETTING STARTED in CRYPTO!

#FIRST!
  • Peter Saddington - Find more about me here! Linkedin.com
  • Atlanta BABY!
  • Bitcoin, 2011 @ ~$2.00 !!! YOO!!!
  • Build the largest fintech company in Atlanta!
  • Meeting you guys and putting together the FIRST Atlanta BITCOIN CONFERENCE!!!

I’ll go second!
  • John Saddington - you can read more about me here.
  • I’m in San Francisco! I think this is one of the best cities, btw…
  • I just bought my first bitcoin (thanks to @peter)! ~~~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUQ28BuXg18
  • Right now I’m focused on helping @peter not blow the infrastructure to hell on this site…
  • I’m just excited to be learning more about cryptocurrency and how to get in on the action!

Who are you? Ben (Don’t have a read more about me link)
Where are you located? Chicago!
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin, I wanted to invest in it back in 2015 but I was to young to get an exchange/bank (16 y/o)
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Flipping my first term investment then (Still gotta plan out further)
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? I’m excited to see and communicate with so many like minded people. Plus watching the community grow into something big will be fun.

Hey guys!
  • Jimmy Martin - I’m a fairly private fellah, here’s a link to my biggest group of miners Nanopool
  • I’m based in Chicago but I have rigs setup in a few different states with various friends/family.
  • Started as a miner earlier this year. I’ve found trading to be far more productive.
  • Securing my financial future first, then maybe an actual ticket to the moon in 20-30 years?
  • Learning and succeeding as a team!

Who are you? Damien
Where are you located? Texas
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? BTC, it's the big one
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? To pay off my wife's college debt before she graduates and to pay off my house
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Helping teach others what crypto is and increasing my own knowlege

Who are you?
Ryan Money (Yes, that’s my real legal birth name)
Where are you located?
Denver, Colorado.
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
SiaCoin, It was easy to mine (quick payouts), but got out quick cause it crashed fast.
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Pay off debt, down payment for a house, bigger turbo for my Ralliart XD
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
After making $870 from NEO with only originally only putting in $30 of my own money, I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and trading.

John Ripic aka Hondo
Live in Rutherfordton NC
AAS in Electrical Engineering
Been in cryptos since Apr 2017
Slowing trading cryptos, hold couple weeks to months and long term!
Just graduated from learn crypto.io course! Learn to trade ! Great course! Learned a ton! Cost was &199.
You get lifetime updates to your acct…
🍺 🍺 (y)(y):cool:

• Who are you? Anthony Morris - More about what I’ve done for work - LinkedIn Profile
  • Where are you located? Beautiful SW FLorida - I live where you vacation!
  • What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin - because it’s bitcoin!
  • What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Get debt free and make a comfortable living for my family. And create a legacy that I can pass on.
  • What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? Excited to learn more and more about the new protocols coming up. We don’t know what we don’t know about the next exciting protocol!

1. Who are you? Horacio Lizardo Jr🇮🇹
    MFA SACI-Firenze. BFA KCAD-GR. Artist- Digital Marketer/Industrial Concept Designer.
  2. Where are you located. The Mitten ✋
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? Bitcoin is going to the MOON!🚀
  4. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
    Pay off student loans, start an art residency program in Tuscany and be part of the Cryptonation!
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community? METADATA!!! and HODL!!!

Hi everyone,
My name’s Vic Thompson…and I’m located in Crofton, Maryland…
I’m a bartender and aspiring sommelier…and maybe future cryptocurrencyologist?? Lol
My first picks were in LiteCoin then I branched over to Poloniex.then Bittrex. picking up Antshares,OMG, Aragon, Metal and some other fancy named coins…I feel I struck gold with Neo and OMG, but of course I have some odd ones like COVAL and SAFEX…
Hopefully just plying and hodling away til I can buy a house, and a paid vacation!!

Kevin K -
Chicago
Bitcoin, 2017
Paying off these brutal student loans with CRYPTO!
Meeting more people and having crypto become a day to day currency!

1. Tyler, 26, local business owner
  2. Athens, Georgia USA
  3. Bitcoin in 2013 - at around $500 I want to say…?
  4. Scaling my business to other locations in the next couple of years // Starting new business ventures // Erasing all debt! Finding financial freedom!
  5. I’m excited to continue position trading in the crypto market and holding for the long term.

Maybe we can add an Art category Horacio, looks like a lot of creative types here.

Krishna Teja
Software engineer @ sfo bay area
just in to crypto and finding my way to bitcoin

Who are you? love decentralized crypto world so will go with my nickname - Lavera
Where are you located? NY
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why? well it is interesting story. early May receive email from EBAY stating that i have sold BITCOIN for 1300 and now the fund in my account. Well i have an ebay account but never sold anything . so after about 4 hours on the phone with ebay and paypal issue was fixed. Next morning come to work and told my story to my coworker and he give me a small introduction to crypto world . so when i come home i found you channel and since then i’m a strong believer. currency i hold BTC, ETH, LTC , OMG , NEO, IOT long , much more small investment just to see where it will go .
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals? Main moon goal to retire in 5 years
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community: Love the channel, love what are you doing , it is the best information provided to different range of investors from beginning to expert level.

Nice platform and dig the name! You build this?
Who are you?
Ash Vecchio VP at Realty Associates in Florida. Purchase real estate in South East Florida
Where are you located?
Born in NY and transplanted to NY with Plam trees…South East FL
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
ETH because it was such easy money
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
Looking at the top 40 coins and choosing them like a sniper for perfect entries. Goal is to enjoy the ride and supplement my income with long term winners.
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
The disintermediation and decentralization of everything on a day to day level, and geo politically.

Back