WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

1. Who are you?
    So first of all Namaste to all members of #CRYPTONATION, My Name is Palan Mondal.
  2. Where are you located?
    I am from India. Job Profile : Data Engineer.
  3. What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
    My first crypto currency was doge coin. Reason don’t know that’s why i am here.
  4. What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
    My MOON goal is to explain the benefit of this currency to peoples and I am already starting that.
  5. What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
    Knowledge exploration.

Names Jordan and I’m from Durban, South Africa
Bitcoin, 6 weeks ago. Missed my first opportunity in 2012 😢
Tryna build up to get my ticket on the space ship, as well as a few home runs picked by careful scrutiny
The positive vibes coming from this place is great, lets go guys, to the moooooooon and everyones invited! Indeed😄

I just had a ride in a Tesla the other day, thanks to Uber…lol… AWESOME. Unfortunately it ruined my night shift at work… I didn’t want to work after that!!! Lol

erock, that’s wild, maybe the Icelanders will want to vacation in Miami, two way travel agency!

Pete, Web and Software developer from UK
Became much more interested in blockchain tech a month ago and bought a little bitcoin to get a feel for it
I prefer systems to goals :) I want to program and be creative in the space as well as invest, will involve trying, failing and incrementally getting better I hope!
Learning and growing with everyone else!

yo!! i’m all about systems too! but goals are the vision!!! woooo keep us updated!

1. Casper Haanappel, 16 years old, trying to get rich in ten million ways… I am mining together with a friend, currently mining $5 a day, growing slowly but steady …
  2. Delft, The Netherlands
  3. Bitcoins. My uncle started mining a few years ago (just for fun) and currently has 3 bitcoins… I heard about it and was determined to cash in on the cryprocurrencies as well.
  4. Increase the mining to $10 a day (by reinvesting the profits), learn more about other (newer) cryptocurrencies and create a website for beginning miners or crypto traders (would love to work together with all of you with that).
  5. I am hoping to build a lot of new connections here, and ofcourse learn a lot…

thanks for being here and let all your friends know! the more we have in cryptoland the better!

Holy sh*t. I was still playing Starcraft at 16. You are going to be a millionaire for sure. I bet my money on it. Haha…

Back