WELCOME TO THE CRYPTONATION! - Introduce Yourself!

• Ed Rocha
  • Miami, FL
  • Bitcoin, just getting started
  • Investing, trading and building platforms that support Bitcoin and other digital currencies as payment in order to grow the community. I am starting a travel agency to Iceland and looking into accepting crypto currencies. Stay tuned to www.icelandfinder.com
  • As right now educate myself as much possible about blockchain technologies and how it is changing the world and pass as much as I can learn to others, friends and family. Excited!!!

WHATS UP HODLERS just locked down my acct, buckled my seatbelt, and preparing for liftoff. My boy Peter got me in this epic community, so S/O to BitsizeBitcoin - a must subscribe on Youtube. My goals are simple HODL all the way to another galaxy and watch the world change for the better! The first crypto I bought was Bitcoin at $1900 during speculation from the fork, and then NEO last week was my second. Been an incredible 25 days. I need to pay off some student loans, I graduated from the University of Alabama 2 days ago! ROLL TIDE.

Lavera, coincidence or did the universe help you with early retirement!!!Great Story!

Who are you?

• Michael
    Where are you located?
  • The Netherlands
    What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
  • Bitcoin, bought 1 back when it was €90 (+/- $100) because my brother told me it was a good investment. Never sold it and keeping it to the moon🚀🌛🌠
    What are your “TO THE MOON” goals?
  • Financial freedom, buy a house
    What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
  • love the YouTube videos, hope we can all share good intel and get rich together;)

Jimmy so glad to see miners here, got confusing following the BTC mining saga, share your knowledge.

Who are you?
Mukhtiar Ali
Where are you located?
Karachi Pakistan
What was the first cryptocurrency that you invested in and why?
ripple when it was on its peak but lost almost all my pocket money
What are you “TO THE MOON” goals?
ofcourse sir 🤩
What are you the most excited about in terms of our growing community?
sir i think this community is gonna rock and i can see us all future millionares…

• Name is Donald, professional curiousity? —> LINKEDIN
  • In the South Bay CA
  • Litecoin, 2017 @ ~$25, saw the long term and short term potential of crypto currencies
  • BUY A HOUSE (to beat the brutal rent increases every yr) and early retirement!
  • Learning from each other and helping each other out!

• Jean Steyn - Computer Science and Cyber Security Student.
  • South Africa, Johannesburg.
  • Bitcoin - 2013 only to tell my friends I had the cash of the future.
  • Create the largest internet security company worldwide.
  • Learning more about cryptocurrencies and trading from all perspectives.

• Arnaud J.
  • Luxembourg, Luxembourg (Yeah, that very small country)
  • Dogecoin in 2014 … Doge to the Moon
  • Travel the World and eventually getting a Tesla ^^
  • Learning, having some fun and meeting people from everywhere, the most beautiful thing about Internet

• Clint
  • Germany currently, but ATLien at heart
  • OMG was the first i invested in we will where we go, hopefully theMOON!
  • Become a ASTRONAUT, what’s after the MOON???
  • I love the positive community and look forward to sound points posed by all members
Hope to link up with Fintech when I’m back in ATLLL, or after an MBA

Back