What do you do for a living?

I am not in the music industry but have heard that songwriter doesn’t make much anymore since everything went digital. Is that not true? If you don’t mind telling what were your big 4 hits.
Great job and good for you. Are you still working on new material?

I actually worked for a company called Xtreme Scaffolding and we got all of our material from Brand.

what i do for a living?
Not enough 😅😅😅😅😅
joking aside. part time mechanical engineer designer and part time wine monger (altough i have not much experience for now… just started :))
EDIT: dang, the last post was a month ago ^^

Im a Engineer in the british army, jesus this crypto game better pay off in a few years! Im 25 and don’t plan on being in the army past my 30th birthday! i need to convert my 7k portfolio into 150k. But how is the question my friends! 😕
Great to see so many different job roles out there aswell!

Show up to work.
Give yourself min 2 years.
Buy and mine.
Trade.
Visit PUB everyday
Set goals and hustle them.
Don’t give up
It’s simple but it’s not easy.
You as a soldier you know what discipline is, will be easier for you. Wish you all best

I’m a firefighter / EMT, also work at an airport deicing airplanes ( winter ) and help a coworker in the ( summer ) with his lawn care business.

Exciting thought that Peter! I currently have 1BTC, 280 OMG, 200 QTUM, 3k in BCC and 1k in USI TECH. Withdrawing all cash from those programs to put into a exodus portfolio which I am going to just hold all and add £400 monthly. By the way my friend, iv’e referred the pub to quite a few fellow soldiers I work with. I wouldn’t be surprise if you see in a influx of people joining here within the next week or so!

Hello Gabriel, and first of all thank you for your advice. I respect anyone who takes the time to give that, as it’s so easy in todays world to just think me, me, me instead of taking the time to help a fellow human out and that goes for everyone in this Pub. When you say give yourself 2 years, is that to learn what is needed in order to move forward, as in learning to trade/mine/educate yourself?
The thing is Gabriel, I really am not a trader. Iv’e started trying to learn about candlesticks ect but it just doesn’t feel something I’m interested in but of course if money is involved I’m sure i could learn…
Your right mate, i definitely know what discipline is. But the biggest hurdle I’m trying to over come at the minute is, where to start. Im following the B90x program so that has got me started, but more so in having a strategy. For example, OMG went up 15% yesterday, but I could grasp on how to take profit and why should I if I’m holding that coin long term?..You see what I mean?
I won’t ever give up, but it’s finding how to move forward that I’m struggling with. I just see this as a life changing opportunity and something I don’t want to miss which I feel at the minute I might be doing!
All the best, and I appreciate your help and advice in advance. Hopefully one day ill be educated enough to really contribute back to the pub!

You already did @Leo_Beal I’m so excited of our community and the things yet to come. So with everything you do you need to be excited about it. Trading is not that pice of cake for me as well but We not leave that behind becouse is hard, right?
What excitie you the most with crypto? How many Bitcoins you plan to have? Why you need them? Answer yourself on paper. We need to know Why? before We recive answer How? Do you agree? Take a time, explore technology. Those 2 years acctually that’s Peter words. We’re in different situations in life, bussiness, some people lost so much, and is hard, those 2 years are crucial. We never give up becouse we are more than conquerors.
There is so many things.
stick to Peter and you will be at the TOP. Mate you already have ticket to Moon. WTF you talking and concern about. :) Look forward to meet you. All best

Back