What do you do for a living?

Full time student, studying a double major in Accounting and Banking/Finance, currently in 2nd year and have about year and half to go!
For work, I’m a Barista at Gloria Jeans, and have been working there since i was 12 (8 years now).

Nice to see what background you’re all from.
I’m a pop songwriter/producer who managed to write 4 or so big copyrights that are still getting good use 12 years on. I used this break to buy into property and rare Japanese whisky.
I sold all my Japanese whisky two years ago (although I’m still holding my rare scotch) and bought a small estate in France, a land cruiser and a quad for the profits. Now I work the land, look after a few animals and invest in crypto and other opportunities when they come along.
I’ve always been on a mission to generate multiple streams of passive income as choice and time are the two biggest commodities for me.

Working at digital agency as a animator in Lithuania. Making some animated ads for facebook, google adwords and etc.

Owner of a printing & custom vehicle signage and wraps company in Las Vegas.
We design print and manufacturer for Redbull, Life is Beautiful and EDC festival.

I’m a teaching assistant for teenagers with a range of learning difficulties. Not techy like a lot of you guys but it makes me happy 😃 Used to teach in Japan which paid a lot better but HEY It’s not about the money in this line of work! Helping people has a lot of value to me.
That being said, I’m taking on a second job to be able to maximize my monthly input into crypto. Gotta be on that GRINDDDDD if I’m going to the moon!

I’m a mere waiter… looking into crypto for an alternative to better my life…
I wish people would tip me in crypto…

So Awesome to see what ya`ll are doing for a living! So many different backgrounds, amazing!
There is a spot on the rocket for all of us peeps!!🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

I work at CSL in Melbourne Australia. I make Flu Vax and Anti-Venom. Kinda of a sucky job making the same thing over and over.

Even though it’s a sucky job but I’m sure you make a lot of money in that field…
“Welcome to Australia! Where everything kills you!” is a famous phrase I’ve heard even all the way here in Hong Kong

Also from Aus. I teach guitar full time. Have my own shop (i rent) and run my own business. Play gigs and do production work for cash on the side.
Checkout some music i’ve been making with a good friend…
http://mstrmstr.net
✌️🎸😜

I’m a stem cell biologist, writing up my thesis. I love being a scientist and I’ll keep doing it, even when we’re on the mooooooon🌜

I was forced into retirement two years ago at the age of 43 due to a lifetime of hard physical work in the fields of construction, mining and ship building which resulted in requiring numerous hernia repairs, one hip operation and two back operations, i also fractured my leg while working on my hobby farm. My brain can not afford any more anesthetics nor do i want to be in a wheelchair by the time im 50 but believe it or not ive never been happier.

I’m a stores and procurement manager for an agricultural manufacturing company in South Africa.
29 years young.
Single…yes…Ladies, cough cough!!
Got into crypto because I just love to make money…and to pay for my trip to Spain next year.
Heading off to Barcelona ->Valencia->Ibiza.
Hopefully spending euro’s with my TenX card

LOL…

Auditor for Aust Govt Department.
Importer of Custom cycling Wear from Italy.
Part time graphic designer… as you can see below.

BTW: That’s sooooo not me in the photo !
10cdfba7903f49ec08f8a77ff14082697f6073c3_1_450x500.jpg

Back