What do you do for a living?

You’d probably be immune to venoms now wow
:hushed:

IT Technician here in South Africa. We manage quite a few large company’s networks, Servers and daily IT needs.

16-year Detective here. Hoping cryptos will help me live a more comfortable life as I head toward retirement.

just a small pastry assistance/ kitchen assistance making minimum wages, was able to save up 10k in 2 years and now dive into crypto world

I’m a sales representative, I’m still very young (22) so my career is just starting. Got introduced to crypto a couple of months back and invested in it begin august, so still learning a lot of new stuff!

I’m an army combat arms officer currently helping support the Hurricane Harvey victims and also studying to apply to business school next year

Currently a utilities broker, trying to make enough money to finish a half done master’s degree and buy my ticket to the moon.

I’m an Engineering Geologist working in Western Australia, mostly mining infrastructure work. I love the outdoors, but internet reception in the outback is crap, meaning I keep missing many crypto opportunities until I return back to camp. Lately making more money on crypto in my spare time than on my job, so seriously considering quitting my job.

Stem cell biologist! Awesome. I’ve been waiting on stem cell research to come out with the ultimate cure to regrow the damaged hairs of the cochlear. Tell your sponsoring Professor to hop on it. 😃
See you on the Moon.
Michael

I have a BSc (Hons) degree in Microbiology and became a corporate junkie (17 years) in waste management of all things 😜 then went into property and now the owner of a wedding and conference venue in Sunny South Africa

I automate businesses and build large data systems (which is why cryptos suddenly have my complete interest!).
Cheers,
Michael

I’m a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. I graduated from Temple University 4 years ago (Go OWLS!). Got introduced to crypto a couple of months ago and made my first investment beginning of this month. Enjoying the journey so far. I’m continually learning, growing and working on getting on the spaceship with everyone! To the MOON!!
:crescent_moon:

I’m a dad!
High Speed.
If there are any tailors or seamstresses here, I would like to line my spacesuit with flannel. Like how they do the pants at LLBean.

i’m an inmate , i got internet connection because of me working in laundry and getting 4g from my mate trevon

16h Gamer. going to study nanoscience in 1 month :^) , still unsure about it tho. If i dont like it i will do computer science ^^

I’m a grad student in genetics, and I heard about cryptos 2 months ago, and literally went into it that very day! That said, because I had little money, I could only afford a little. Also, I got in at the unfortunate time when Ethereum was near its all-time high. But I invested in cryptos knowing that this is going to be a long-term investment, so FOMO and FUD never bothered me. Since then, I have made 40% gain with my meager investment.

Back